Iceland Innovation and Growth Forum 2017
London Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th November
The Iceland Innovation and Growth Forum will bring together emerging Icelandic technology firms, leading global organisations, investors and government representatives. Icelandic companies will get a unique opportunity to meet investors, network and gain valuable insights on international growth opportunities.
We are looking for the most innovative and dynamic entrepreneurial companies to help them achieve their next step change growth. We will work with you on business-critical issues and connect you to the networks and insights that you need to grow. Participation in the event is free of charge.
View full agenda and details on speakers here
What is the 2017 Innovation and Growth Forum?
The 2017 Innovation and Growth Forum will be hosted in central London over two days on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th November.
Are you a high growth Icelandic company with ambitions to expand into international markets? You will have the opportunity to share and discuss strategies for growth in Iceland, the UK, and Europe, as well as other emerging markets around the world.
Participants will be able to present their business growth plans and seek guidance and advice from experienced senior advisors. In addition, the participants can benefit from content-rich sessions, inspiring keynotes and networking events.
What you gain by attending:
By attending the event and getting greater clarity on the following questions, your company will be laying strong foundations to launch the next steps of your international growth plans and to navigate the challenges and uncertainty of operating in an international environment:
- What does your organisation need to successfully grow internationally?
- Where are your biggest UK and international growth opportunities?
- How will Brexit impact these?
- What are the biggest challenges being faced by market leaders in your sector?
- How can you be part of the solution?
- How do you ensure you are aware of the true value of your company?
- What support and services are available in the UK to support your growth?
What does the Innovation and Growth Forum offer?
- A two day, UK and international market focused growth event to be hosted in central London, United Kingdom, Monday 6th to Tuesday 7th November
- The opportunity to meet and network with industry-relevant attendees from across the United Kingdom
- The chance to form ongoing relationships and network with industry-relevant attendees and growth coaches (entrepreneurs, business leaders and EY specialists at the event) from across Iceland, UK and Europe
- Opportunities to discuss your business and product with some of the UK’s most innovative business leaders and investors
- Access to the strongest and most connected entrepreneurial ecosystem and networking with your peers from across Iceland and the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
Mr Gísli Hauksson, Co-founder, Chairman, CEO, CIO, GAMMA Capital Management
Ms Gudbjörg Heida Gudmundsdóttir, Innovation Manager, Marel
Mr Gudmundur J. Oddsson, Partner - Head of London Office, Logos Legal Services Ltd.
Mr Halldór Benjamín Thorbergsson, CEO SA, Business Iceland
Confirmed participating Icelandic companies include:
1 More London Place
London SE1 2AF
6 - 7 November 2017