Welcome to the website of the Embassy of Iceland !
The mission of the Embassy of Iceland in Washington D.C. is to promote the political, security, economic and cultural relations between Iceland and the US. Here you can find information on the Embassy´s work, Icelandic-US relations and on Iceland in general.
- 14.02.2014No Legal or Scientific Basis for Pelly Amendment Certification of Iceland
- 07.02.2014March 16-18, 2014, Seafood Expo North America, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- 19.12.2013Embassys hours during the holidays - 2013
- 03.12.2013Changes in the Law on Icelandic Citizenship
- 22.11.2013Please be advised that Embassy of Iceland in Washington DC will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 28-29, for Thanksgiving.
- 11.10.2013The Embassy of Iceland will be closed Columbus day, Monday October 14. 2013