Locally hired secretary in the General Consulate
The post of a locally hired secretary in the General Consulate in Winnipeg is open for applications. Date of hiring is 1 May, 2013.
The secretary of the General Consulate has several functions in the Consulate, such as computer processing, writing of letters, archiving and telephone operating. Canadian law and regulations apply in every way to the post, including but not limited to salaries.
- A valid residency and work permit in Canada.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Icelandic is desirable.
- General academic education.
- Experience in general office work and book-keeping is desirable.
- Computer skills.
- Communication skills, strong sense of initiative, ability to work independently and interpersonal skills.
Deadline for applications is 5 February, 2013. Applicants are requested to send their applications to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ʻLocally Hired Secretary 2013ʼ.
For further information, please contact General Consul Atli Ásmundsson, tel. +1-204-284-1535. All applicants will be informed about the conclusion of the recruitment process, once it has been completed.