Icelandic Business and Economy
Iceland - The cost-competitive edge
Iceland's operating environment is competitive with leading countries in the industrial world. With its low tax structure, high education levels and competitive costs for skilled labour, land and electricity Iceland is a strong candidate for businesses to short-list when seeking new locations for their international operations.
For businesses Iceland offers:
· Corporate income tax of 18%, among the lowest in Europe
· A strategic location half-way between Europe and North America
· Competitive energy cost
· Democratic, stable environment
· 12% refund of film and TV production costs incurred in Iceland
· European and Scandinavian regulatory framework and quality standards
For more information on doing business in Iceland visit www.invest.is.